Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Job change

Just a quick post today to let my readers know that I've left my previous employer (ICR / International Communications Research) to take a position with Comcast Corporation, as the Senior Research Advisor. I'll be working on video, high-speed Internet, and digital voice product categories.

Through my observation of 15 years in marketing research, I've found that the most versatile professionals have both vendor and client-side research experience. Heretofore, I had no client-side experience, so turning down an offer from a Fortune 100 company would have been awfully difficult to do. I'm still getting settled in on the 17th floor of 1500 Market (West Tower), waiting for a dedicated phone line and voicemail, etc. But, already, I'm heading up some pretty important research initiatives.

And, don't worry dear readers, I'll share those insights that I can, which aren't proprietary.


Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, July 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. Comcast does lots of marketing so I'm sure you'll be kept busy.

 
At 7:29 AM, September 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gregory, I came accross this page while trying to google some MR Blogs. I am trying to gauge industry views on MR Operation offshoring and i think with 15 years experience in MR your views would really make a lot of sense. if you can share it with me. Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home